This is my online scheduler for setting up an hour-long consultation with me to go over your Facebook ads and/or Facebook ad account.
How to Know When a Consultation May Be Helpful for You
Consultations are good if you:
- Are interested in running Facebook ads and want some guidance on how to set them up. This can include:
- Pixel and custom conversion recommendations
- Creating audiences
- Choosing which type of Facebook objective and optimization to use for the best results
- Determining how much to spend on ads
- Setting up appropriate reporting metrics so you know how your ads are doing
- Strategy discussion around how ads may be able to help you achieve your goals
- Are currently running Facebook ads and want experienced eyes looking at them for suggestions on how to improve them. This can include:
- Review of current reporting metrics to see where your ads are performing strongly and where changes may need to be made
- Copy and image/video suggestions
- Audience refinement
- Budget recommendations
- Strategy discussion around how these ads (and future ones) may be able to help you achieve your goals
- Just finished running Facebook ads and want someone to review the metrics with you and provide helpful feedback on ways they might be improved in future ad campaigns.
How Consultations Work
Consultations are online via Zoom, which is a platform similar to Skype that allows us to see each other and chat in real time. I record the consultation and will email you the recording afterwards. Consultations are $100/hour. You’ll schedule a session with me below and pay before confirming the appointment.
When a Consultation is Not a Good Next Step
Consultations are great if you’re running your own Facebook ads and you want experienced eyeballs on them. If you’re interested in chatting with me about me running your Facebook ads, however, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll schedule a free hour-long chat to talk about your goals with Facebook ads and how I may be able to help you achieve your goals.
Schedule a Consultation
Go ahead and schedule a consultation by clicking on the button below!